MROC: Rock for insights – Active Dialog with Customers
The Digital Age has led to a virtual explosion of information. During the course of this development the storage of human knowledge has been digitized almost completely.
Also, the importance of every single person has grown tremendously over the last decade because of their digital interconnectedness. User-generated content, reports of personal experiences, product evaluations and virtual social interaction became an integral part of our daily life.
This revolution of information flow did not only change the way in which we perceive, evaluate and consume products and services. Also this new infrastructure enabled us to establish a permanent dialog between vendor and consumer.
Exactly at this connecting point the mobile Online Communities of MWResearch start: As researchers we are not only asking questions but also involve the consumers in an active and constructive process. What’s more: Marketers of the client can join the dialogs and forums in order to get in touch with consumers directly.
ADVANTAGES OF AN MROC (Market Research Online Community)
- Direct connection of consumers, brands (or their vendors) and market researchers in one online community
- Highest data quality through usage of complete range of interactive tools of social online platforms, such as: Forums, blogs, chats, discussions and multimedia boards. By means of creative tasks concepts can be designed and improved by the user community
- Direct and active insight into the consumer sample that discusses and develops a specific topic (e.g. brand, product, service etc.)
- Better understanding of user and consumer needs, as community members experience and evaluate the topic in the context of their daily lives
- Possible combination of mobile technologies (smartphones, tablets) with central location interviews to capture a holistic user experience
LENGTH AND SCOPE
Length of project and number of test persons of an MROC are dependent on objective and content of the research as well as on the client’s budget. Projects can run over the course of several months, or just last a few weeks or even only days. 20 to 30 people should participate in order to capture multilayered opinions.